sold

gybe!

Rhodes (KSR) Colossus: $2000 shipped Or local pick up in Raleigh, NC for $1900

Has the LED light-up panel, 4 channels and a ton of awesome tones. Currently setup with 6L6s, but you can run just about anything in it. No Wood mod.

I do not have the Rhodes footswitch for this, however I could throw in my beat up behringer FCB1010 for ~$50. Honestly, I have been playing so infrequently I have never even bothered to program the Midi capabilities.

Email is by far and away the best way to get a hold of me: jreiherzer AT cree DOT com (no spaces)

Only trades I am interested in are a strymon timeline and/or a low power Vox-like amp; I am not looking to add any cash. If you are interested in basically giving gear away to work out a trade deal I am open to discussing other potential trades. Unfortunately, I am just not playing guitar these days so I would only be flipping trades

WeRToun.jpg

YbW5Tzo.jpg

oZgbo2r.jpg

BWiGAfu.jpg

That is a crazy price, wow. I’ve got the Artemis II (pretty much the rack version) and it’s my favorite amp ever. Bump for ya.

MR MARCUS":2xxyqzse said:
I don’t see a difference. I thought it’s been $2k

Nope, was $2k plus shipping; now $2k shipped, or at my current quotes of shipping around $1900 plus shipping (realizing if you are out west I am eating even more in shipping costs). Hence, if you're local, $1900...

Geminis have sold above this price :aww: :confused:

Back