New EVH 50w EL34 (800 shipped !)

MYLILSS

Just got this in today. Yeah, I know, I could always send it back ... but before I do that, I figured I’d post it here. 1000 trade value or 850 shipped/paypal’d ... amp was taken out of the box to make sure it was alright and to get the pics you see. It’s an EVH 50W EL34 head and is brand new so I don’t figure too much of a description is needed :LOL: :LOL:

3acrC62.jpg

RFg5kFO.jpg

MYLILSS":1iikauyw said:
Changed my mind. Think I am just going to send to kruse for some mod work. He says he has a pretty good Marshall mod for these things, as well as some other stuff that has my interest peaked

When you get it back, I'll trade you for my Yeti!

Been interested in these, but the consensus is, the blue channel sucks.

napalmdeath":1dz0izij said:
MYLILSS":1dz0izij said:
Changed my mind. Think I am just going to send to kruse for some mod work. He says he has a pretty good Marshall mod for these things, as well as some other stuff that has my interest peaked

When you get it back, I'll trade you for my Yeti!

Been interested in these, but the consensus is, the blue channel sucks.

Interesting. I owned both a 50w and 100w (6L6 version though), and I felt the opposite: Red ch sucked ass and the blue ch was ok on it's own and pretty killer slightly boosted.

900 shipped/paypal gifted or you pay the fees, for a brand new in the box EVH EL34 50W head. I want to buy napalm deaths ceriatone, so this needs to go !

MYLILSS":2gn9x5rx said:
900 shipped/paypal gifted or you pay the fees, for a brand new in the box EVH EL34 50W head. I want to buy napalm deaths ceriatone, so this needs to go !

Let me know if it sells! I pulled my ad, but I'll sell it if interested.

Back