FS/FT: Ceriatone Yeti 100 - SOLD.

Bump for a KILLER amp that can get fucking beastly. I can imagine how it sounds with KT-77's. These are as good or better than any modded Marshall out there for a third of the price IMO.

Beyond Black":2wpwvsyb said:
Bump for a KILLER amp that can get fucking beastly. I can imagine how it sounds with KT-77's. These are as good or better than any modded Marshall out there for a third of the price IMO.

Agreed. The only amp I've ever received compliments for at a show for my live tone was a Yeti 100. This is about as good of a price you can find one used, especially considering its condition and the upgraded loop/bypass. If I had cash, I'd have scooped it myself.

Salos":oxtovjpk said:
Beyond Black":oxtovjpk said:

Agreed. The only amp I've ever received compliments for at a show for my live tone was a Yeti 100. This is about as good of a price you can find one used, especially considering its condition and the upgraded loop/bypass. If I had cash, I'd have scooped it myself.

Stupid deal, if you ask me.

MYLILSS":3bc5dc5v said:
Those clips of this amp sound damn good !

Those clips do it no justice. They're an indication of the gain, to an extent, and somewhat of the voicing, but unless your in front of a 4x12 with some volume, you can't feel it!

Jeff Hilligan":prrynqd6 said:
Those clips made me curious

Like I said, they do it no justice. I've yet to really find any real quality clips. In a nut-shell, it goes from AC/DC to Zep in center mode, far left is a bit more modern, I live in far right land. It's angry JCM800. All day. And, the thing that many overlook, is the lead tones. Sick, simply put. The touch sensitivity/dynamics, rich harmonics and screaming tones it dishes out for lead players are just plain sick.

napalmdeath":3bsumo8y said:
Jeff Hilligan":3bsumo8y said:
Those clips made me curious

Like I said, they do it no justice. I've yet to really find any real quality clips. In a nut-shell, it goes from AC/DC to Zep in center mode, far left is a bit more modern, I live in far right land. It's angry JCM800. All day. And, the thing that many overlook, is the lead tones. Sick, simply put. The touch sensitivity/dynamics, rich harmonics and screaming tones it dishes out for lead players are just plain sick.

I flat out suck as a lead player just sit rumbling as a rhythm player

Back