FS: UAD Quad Satellite (Thunderbolt) - $500 Shipped

JerEvil

Hey all. Got two of these about 10 days ago. Ordering a UAD Apollo which comes with yet another and definitely don't need 3 so selling this guy. Please see pics. There are some cosmetic defects on the edges but unit is fully functional. You can see the Engl E646 Amp Sim loaded up on my Raven MTi2.

This unit will allow you to utilize the amazing UAD plug in's without having to buy one of their interfaces. Use your exiting interface as per usual.

Comes with:
• UAD Satellite
• Power Cable
• Original Packaging
• UAD Analog Classics Bundle

You will receive access to the Classics Bundle as soon as the sale clears and I transfer the license of the Satellite over to your UAD account.

$500 shipped in ConUS

Also available on Reverb.com where you can us Affirm and pay over 12 months.

CDkzKjdl.jpg

ymb1sP4l.jpg

AiE4V2yl.png

s3w2JDQl.png

I'll be getting another one of these one day. Had to sell mine a while back cause I needed some cash. I absolutely love the Api2500 compressor.

slyym":2jxjo2pe said:
I'll be getting another one of these one day. Had to sell mine a while back cause I needed some cash. I absolutely love the Api2500 compressor.
You should grab this one off Reverb... :)

I know the feeling though man. Have had to move plenty of stuff for "life" happening.

Question...say I already own an interface--does this hardware allow for recording with the UAD plugins despite not having a UAD interface?

Bleedback":3sqtgko3 said:
Question...say I already own an interface--does this hardware allow for recording with the UAD plugins despite not having a UAD interface?
Yup! That’s why I snagged it. Then my wife bought me a new one. Getting an Apollo and it also comes with one! Lol!

Back