DELETE PLEASE..PLEASE DELETE

WyhFZGD.jpg

Sorry for huge picture,my first time trying Imgur or anything to load pictures here..it worked but huge,just need to know how to properly resize the pics..I saw where it says.."I put an I before the.jpg to resize,and I did that to no avail..using my desktop..

I want a Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Solo head- 50 watts for possible trade + maybe some cash on my end ? I see used ones on Guitar Centers used online section for $650-$699 quite often.

My PRS MT-15 is 1 month old with 4 hours max playtime on it and I keep it wrapped in its plastic wrap,then put inside its own amp bag,then into original box. Original my cost was $649.99

I have realized that my EVH 5150-3 50 head gets great sounds at low volumes too so i have decided to maybe/hopefully find someone here wanting to try the MT-15 ?

The amp was $649.99 new and has its single button footswitch,amp bag and ships in its original box..

The MT-15 has 2-6L6 GCMS power tubes and 6- JJ's 83S preamp tubes that I have not changed out..this amp also has the Bias test points and adjusts on the rear panel which works great if you have a multi or digital multi meter.

There are plenty of videos of this awesome little amp and it really does sound good in person,nice cleans and excellent high gain sounds easily.

The amp looks like it just came out of the box,brand new..so if interested please let me know or I will probably sell it soon so I can buy a MB single Rectifier.
3DxdtiQ

Also if anybody can please chime in and tell me how to properly re-size pics using a desktop computer I would greatly appreciate it !

Back