SOLD "Satanic Hispanic"

Juggernaut

So, here it is... The Gutierrez modded "Satanic Hispanic"

1982 Marshall JCM800 2203, modded by Brent Gutierrez, this is a clone of Gary Holts Langner modded Marshall, with some additional mods, This thing has gain dripping from it, HEAVY. check out Exodus' Tempo of the Damned for an idea what this thing can do, also added, is a depth knob, FX loop, a Mid Shift switch (stock, boosted, and scooped), Mod isn't pretty (gooped, Brent stands by his work), but sounds like God. and had a cap job done as well.

headshell came apart at the seam and has been reglued and is solid.

There are only 4 amps in the world with this exact mod, This one, Garys, Lee Altus (Exodus), and Brent.

BONUS: (if you see it that way) not considered in price, I know they don't raise the value at all.... Headshell is signed by Gary Holt, Kerry King, Tom Araya (Slayer), Scott Ian, Frank Bello, Rob Caggiano (Anthrax), and Phil Campbell (Motorhead)

Reason: if it needs to be stated. I just don't play out at all anymore, and not really looking to, Just looking to jam at home and record.

mainly looking to trade for: AxeFxII, or Helix

trade value I'd put at $1800 ( I have more into it)
Cash: $1300 + normal expenses

make an offer

Pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rczh9mo0buh5 ... 8oxRa?dl=0

cant get the images to load.... PM me and I can send pics.

Looks like a Stock 82 JCM800, but with black chickenhead knobs and white and black input jacks.

Closest thing I have right now is a clip of the Kemper from a profile I made of it. Amp is at Brent's right now. Any interest in that?

Didn't know who the guy was until I looked him up (original MODer), but looks like he's gone.

"Todd passed away June 2, 2016"

Kemper and modeling suck. Ok for studio, but live....NO, you need AMPS people. Get off the "en vogue" train and purchase this amp!

I have the 50 watt variant of this amp from Brent Gutierrez. Absolutely slays,best metal Marshall I have ever owned.

Had a let's call it, mid-life crisis and stopped playing for a while, now back to playing but forgot the password and stuff for that account. Eventually I'll get back to doing it again.

Juggernaut":d1in69ia said:
Had a let's call it, mid-life crisis and stopped playing for a while, now back to playing but forgot the password and stuff for that account. Eventually I'll get back to doing it again.
I know what u mean man, I ve been there so many times... I hope everything works out for you.

Back