Sold please delete

You don’t see the later ones with this tolex. It was only on the early ones. Definitely rarer to find the rectos with this tolex than finding a blackface. All the others had the leather wrap. Aside from mine I haven’t seen another with this tolex besides this one. This one is really clean. Id buy it if I didn’t already have one. Legendary amp right here.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Still trying to NOT sell it but its still up as of today!
Rich, Your right about the tolex.. I've never seen another either. I figured some guys would have already chimed in saying I changed the headshell. :LOL: :LOL:

Big Rich":1ezbb08h said:
You don’t see the later ones with this tolex. It was only on the early ones. Definitely rarer to find the rectos with this tolex than finding a blackface. All the others had the leather wrap. Aside from mine I haven’t seen another with this tolex besides this one. This one is really clean. Id buy it if I didn’t already have one. Legendary amp right here.

I own #5 sorry no pics but I believe I have all these features.

Racerxrated":16ilz0qr said:
phil b":16ilz0qr said:
I put this up on Craigslist and someone actually made a response ad. It is just too funny to not post here. Apparently it should only go for about $850. :thumbsup:

https://cnj.craigslist.org/msg/d/re-ori ... 02850.html
:LOL: :LOL:
What a jackass. Like a guy on Reverb telling me that the C+ I had for sale was too much at 2500, because it wasn't a new amp.
Sure man. You can have it for 500.

Lmao that response....hahaha BTW to the OP just because you never seen another one doesn't mean there aren't more out there. Nice amp but a C+ level??? Glwts

exo-metal":sqybdlvt said:
Lmao that response....hahaha BTW to the OP just because you never seen another one doesn't mean there aren't more out there. Nice amp but a C+ level??? Glwts

Definitely not for everybody. I would hope there are more one owner in this condition floating around. If there are aint nobody selling them. Hell, if you hold out you could probably find a 2C+ cheaper.

Back