(SOLD)KSR Gemini

SomedudeinTX

KSR Gemini with footswitch and padded cover for sale. You guys know what this amp is capable of. This one was built in 2014 and refurbished by KSR in 2017. Really good shape overall. Asking $2100 shipped or $2000 picked up in deep South Texas. Will consider trades for a BE100, JJ100, or a Butterslax. Pm me with any questions.

More photos here ——————> http://imgur.com/a/sXB3bEZ

Em8alrkl.jpg

FTGvDKol.jpg

Beyond Black":37y60dnj said:
Cool amp. What exactly was done when it was refurbished?

I’m not exactly sure, that’s what Kyle Rhodes told me through Email and his word was enough for me at the time since I was and still am quite happy with the amp. Only selling because I’m more into playing classic rock and 80s metal and would like something with a little Marshall flare.

SomedudeinTX":1tw4oyca said:
Beyond Black":1tw4oyca said:

I’m not exactly sure, that’s what Kyle Rhodes told me through Email and his word was enough for me at the time since I was and still am quite happy with the amp. Only selling because I’m more into playing classic rock and 80s metal and would like something with a little Marshall flare.

He probably replaced the MIDI board. Some of the earlier ones had issues

mhenson42":347t56gk said:
SomedudeinTX":347t56gk said:
Beyond Black":347t56gk said:

Hey I think I bought your Bogner V30/Creamback 412 earlier this year?

SomedudeinTX":35ksfanv said:
mhenson42":35ksfanv said:
SomedudeinTX":35ksfanv said:
Beyond Black":35ksfanv said:

Hey I think I bought your Bogner V30/Creamback 412 earlier this year?

That was me :yes:

Still have it? You should try that Gemini through a Fryette FB cab.... you may end up keeping it.

Back