2015 HERITAGE 535 PM

BRENTrocks

For your consideration...

A beautiful Heritage H535 done up in stunning VSB (vintage sunburst)

This 535 comes complete with the original Heritages case....a fresh setup with new 10-46s and a low action!!! It plays incredibly well!!!!

Its loaded with a Seymour Duncan 59 in the bridge and a Seth in the neck. This is an incredible combination!! They provide a wonderful tonal palate. The tone is rich and woody. The 59 has just the right amount of bite, especially when overdriven....the Seth is fat and warm!!!!

The neck is a medium chunky C. .855 at the 1st, .990 at the 12th. A very fast neck...Heritage started beefing up their necks before the Plazacorp takeover....and they feel great!!!

This 535 is stamped a #2....you're gonna laugh your ass off when I tell you why. The truss rod cover is crooked.....yup.....that's it!!! This guitar is clean....if it weren't for the small impressions on the back (see pics), I would call it borderline mint!

It sports a Tone Pros locking bridge, Gotoh tailpiece and Grover tuners. CTS pots. Bound rosewood neck, mahogany one piece neck, laminate maple top and back, solid maple rim and pearl dot inlays.

This is honestly one of the smoothest playing 535s I have ever played....its sets up so good, the tone is nothing less of heavenly. And the burst is amazing!!!! You will love this guitar....guaranteed!!!!!!

$1375 plus shipping....no trades please

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_9221 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9222 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9223 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9224 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9225 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9226 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9227 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9209 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9210 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_9212 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr