WTB 1994 Cinnamon Burst Les Paul Classic

EXPcustom

I am looking for a 1994 Les Paul Classic in Cinnamon Burst with the flamed maple top. Not interested in the late 90's version with the plain top.

Came stock with flamed maple top and gold hardware.

Better condition, better the price please let me know if you have one.

If I remember right these were a limited run made for Daddy Junky's Music back in the 90's. I am spefically looking for the flamed top with gold hardware version that came out in 93-94.

This is what they looked like:
ytxw93t3eawst38d6ceh.jpg

I had one of these for a few months. It had some blemishes/parts replaced so you may not have wanted it anyway, and I sold it locally. And I think you're wanting the Classic Plus (flame top), not sure if there was a plaintop run at the same time. Here's my Reverb ad if you want to take a look: https://reverb.com/item/2448130-gibson- ... cinnaburst

Honestly, mine was pretty good, but it came and went. Probably would have kept it if I had unlimited cash, cause it's cool, but I wanted to make room for a Custom Shop piece.

Salos":a8yj9h9g said:
I had one of these for a few months. It had some blemishes/parts replaced so you may not have wanted it anyway, and I sold it locally. And I think you're wanting the Classic Plus (flame top), not sure if there was a plaintop run at the same time. Here's my Reverb ad if you want to take a look: https://reverb.com/item/2448130-gibson- ... cinnaburst

Honestly, mine was pretty good, but it came and went. Probably would have kept it if I had unlimited cash, cause it's cool, but I wanted to make room for a Custom Shop piece.

That's it, I think all of the 1994 run had slightly to really flamed tops but that is what I am looking for.

I literally just bought a 1995 in the cinnamon burst. Its the best Les Paul I have owned to date and I have been through several. It's not for sale currently... but you never know.

103540627_10156917182666286_4885016571783920571_o.jpg

Hi, I see there are a couple of LP Classics in Cinnamon Burst on this thread. I am interested in that specific color. Never hurts to talk even if you are not sure you want to sell, Yet!!! I am motivated so please get in touch.

Thanks
MIke B

Back