Sold!!

fwiw, I saw Jordan Ziff (Marty F, Razer) rocking a Krank 1980 stack live a few years ago and the tone was 800-ish awesome. Cool amp.

crankyrayhanky":2ilcy2k8 said:
fwiw, I saw Jordan Ziff (Marty F, Razer) rocking a Krank 1980 stack live a few years ago and the tone was 800-ish awesome. Cool amp.

Yeah...normally when I'm selling something I box it up and get it ready to go for when it sells but, I've left this
out and like messing with it and also..I feel like I'm doing something wrong and getting away with it..lol!

Killer amps,I have one......sounds better than marshall clones that cost 3x as much money......wish I had.something to trade.....all I have are a couple odd ball guitars

alowerdeep":r7hzxbzw said:
Killer amps,I have one......sounds better than marshall clones that cost 3x as much money......wish I had.something to trade.....all I have are a couple odd ball guitars

I like odd ball stuff..lol!! PM me what you have

mightywarlock":2zbbsgtd said:
Before you sell it, try boosting the front end with a Maxon OD808. You may not want to sell it after that...

Thanks for the heads up however, I really didn't plan on keeping but it's a fun amp to play all by itself!

Back