FS/FT Caparison TAT

No nicks/dings. Some swirlings,pick scratches from playing but no dings or anything. Overall great condition. Comes with original Caparison case and all case candy. Also has the trem cavity cover. I just had it off in the pics. Interested in trades for guitars/amps. Trade value of $2000. Would sell for $1700. Located in Claremore, OK 74017. Pics in link below...

https://beta.photobucket.com/u/blesseda ... 22ffb82511

blessedadversary777":2jdxvf6v said:
longfxukxnhair":2jdxvf6v said:
Wish I had the cash........been GASing for a TAT

Free bump

These guitars are every bit as quality as a custom shop Jackson! Seriously. Cant praise the TAT enough :rock:

Killer guitars...and the TaT kills. If this is still here in a few weeks its mine...

2prog4u":2mv1c48d said:
blessedadversary777":2mv1c48d said:
longfxukxnhair":2mv1c48d said:
Wish I had the cash........been GASing for a TAT

Free bump

These guitars are every bit as quality as a custom shop Jackson! Seriously. Cant praise the TAT enough :rock:

Killer guitars...and the TaT kills. If this is still here in a few weeks its mine...

Considering u have a Capa on ur profile pic, I think I believe u :yes:

Damn dude, if this was a 7 string I would most likely try to find something to add to a trade+cash.

Anyone who is reading the thread and is interested, this is an ABSOLUTE steal at that price!

jco5055":55n9sw9s said:
Damn dude, if this was a 7 string I would most likely try to find something to add to a trade+cash.

Anyone who is reading the thread and is interested, this is an ABSOLUTE steal at that price!

Thanks man! And yes, price is quite a bit less than I have in it. I actually have a couple 7 strings I might post soon. All high end stuff p ;)

Back