WTB 2x12 Cabinet

Looking for a good 2x12. Tired of lugging these heavy ass 4x12's around. Preferably a Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 but would be interested in a VHT/Fryette Fatbottom, Mesa, Bogner, Orange (black tolex only), etc. Located in Claremore, OK 74017. :rock:

I have 2 Avatar contemporary 2X12 closed back cabs in perfect condition I would be interested in selling. Black tolex, black piping, and black grill cloth. I could sell it empty with only wiring harness or include either 2 Scumback M75-PVC 65 watt 16 ohm speakers, or 2 Celestion Creamback M65 16 Ohm speakers. I live in northeast TN and I'm willing to ship. Let me know if interested. I'll PM you this as well.

I've got 2 bogner os 212s. One with cream tolex loaded with a v30 and an alnico cream, the second has comet tolex and is loaded with a v30 and a heritage 65.

GOHOINC":ndb5ccev said:
I've got 2 bogner os 212s. One with cream tolex loaded with a v30 and an alnico cream, the second has comet tolex and is loaded with a v30 and a heritage 65.

Probably gonna pass on those. Appreciate the offer though!

What about a Stone Age 212B cab? It's in excellent shape as it has never left my basement family room. Loaded with a Vintage 30 and a G12H30. Sounds awesome. Has removable back center panel so you can run it sealed or ported. Has casters and comes with a heavily padded Studio Slips cover. Asking $600 delivered. I live just outside of Wichita so it's only a couple hour drive to you.

mfred":1uk9ta1r said:
What about a Stone Age 212B cab? It's in excellent shape as it has never left my basement family room. Loaded with a Vintage 30 and a G12H30. Sounds awesome. Has removable back center panel so you can run it sealed or ported. Has casters and comes with a heavily padded Studio Slips cover. Asking $600 delivered. I live just outside of Wichita so it's only a couple hour drive to you.

Shoot me some pics. 918-894-1999 :rock:

Back