Hotrodded 18w Marshall clone

Matt300ZXT

I got this amp from a guy in Atlanta a year or so ago and don't use it a whole lot as I'm mostly using my rack stuff right now. He covered the headshell in faux alligator. It's not the best job like a pro cabinet builder would do, but it looks pretty good. It's a hotrodded Marshall in a light weight package that won't destroy your ear drums. It has been modified with a Metropolous effects loop you can switch in or out, a selectable tube or solid state rectifier, a switchable gain boost, and a built in attenuator with the adjustment on the front panel. It sounds great and definitely nails the 80s, but I'd rather move on to something else I haven't tried yet. I'll add some pics at the bottom, and also a link to a Youtube video I just made where I demo the amp so you can hear all the knobs work and all that good stuff...you'll have to pardon the southern accent.

As far as prices, I am kinda just taking a shot in the dark here, so if I'm way off base and you're interested, just holler at me and make an offer. I've been asking $700 locally for the amp.

Amp video - https://youtu.be/aEsmN4QWi0Q

1215181500.jpg

1215181500a.jpg

1215181501a.jpg

Back