Providence Chrono Delay - Pristine

Braciola

DSC_0128_3.jpg

This unit is brand new / never used.
I only took it out of the box for the picture.
Comes with everything it came with new.
While it was on order, I purchased a Fractal FX8, and I'm using that for all my effects.

Price - $265 Shipped - Well Packed - USPS Priority Mail & PayPal'd

From Providence:

The Chrono Digital Delay gives you delay time from 1 to 2700 milliseconds which is displayed on the easy-to-read, very bright, 4-digit 7-segment LED display. The delay time can be displayed in milliseconds (mSec) or beats per minute (BPM) with metronome accuracy.

Tap Tempo
The delay time is precisely set according to the tempo tapped on the TAP switch.

A/B Preset Memory
The A/B preset memory allows two different delay times settings to be memorized and recalled via the footswitch as needed.

BEAT SPLIT
With the specified delay time as a quarter-note reference, seven delay time variations ranging from half notes to eighth-note triplets can be directly selected via the BEAT SPLIT knob. Rhythm-based delay time settings that previously required tedious calculations can now be made in an instant.

Analog Circuitry Featuring the VITALIZER®
Both the VITALIZER® that prevents degradation of the direct signal and the mixer that combines the direct signal with the delay signal are analog circuits that have been designed and built to the highest possible sonic standards.

Simple Operation
The DLY-4 CHRONO DELAY features a simple interface that allows fast, intuitive control.

External TAP Input

A momentary (non-latching) type footswitch can be connected to the EXT.TAP jack to allow remote tap delay operation. When this function is used the A/B - TAP footswitch on the CHRONO DELAY unit is dedicated to A/B preset switching, so that tap delay and A/B preset switching operation are simultaneously available via separate footswitches.

FEATURES
Delay time is adjustable from 1 to 2700 milliseconds
Switchable display modes displayed in milliseconds (mSec) or beats per minute (BPM)
Tap tempo
A/B preset memory allows two delay settings to be saved recalled via footswitch
Beat Split allows you to select seven delay time variations
Analog circuitry featuring the Vitalizer®
Simple interface that allows fast, intuitive control
External tap input for remote tap delay operation

Back