Budda Superdrive 45 stack

Matt300ZXT

I fell in love with a Superdrive 80 years ago, but that's when it came into Guitar Center used and I was able to crank the amp (almost blew up some Marshall 4x10 cabs that way) and looooooooved it. I never got it, but years later found a Superdrive 45 a couple hours away at a good price. I purchased the cabs from other people after a little bit of time and I think it's just time for me to move on from it to something different.

I'm in Chattanooga, TN so not too far from some big cities in case someone wants to come buy it or do some trading. The stack (3/4 stack really, I guess) is in great shape. Very few blemishes in the tolex. The cabs have the original Phat speakers. The head is missing the rear cover, for some reason the guy I got it from lost it. Anywho, it has Genelex Gold Lion tubes in the power section, and I think Sovteks in the preamp, it's whatever Jeff Bober liked putting in there. It also comes with some JJ power tubes in the box. The amp has had the volume balance mod done, or whatever it's called. It helps balance out the volumes between the channels. When I looked inside, the mod was cleanly installed. The pot has been added to the front of the amp so it's easy to adjust. It also has the foot switch.

I'm not really interested in combos, mostly heads/cabs or rack gear, maybe some nice guitars. Not really looking to trade down for import guitars/amps with cash, mostly looking for even trades with other nice gear. I may even have some cash to add depending on what it is.

If you're interested in doing some business, feel free to message me and maybe we can work something out. I'm not really interested in splitting the stack up.

As far as a price/value, I'm putting the price at $2000. There aren't a ton of these being sold so it's kind of hard to nail down a value sometime.

Attachments

• b1_zpszjutcaiw.jpg
    b1_zpszjutcaiw.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 522
  • b2_zpsk83fsmoy.jpg
    b2_zpsk83fsmoy.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 511
  • b3_zpsxyx5fqxc.jpg
    b3_zpsxyx5fqxc.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 501
  • b4_zpssto3vn6c.jpg
    b4_zpssto3vn6c.jpg