FS: 2018 KSR Ares 50w head

Fitrocker33

Banned
Reposted from my Ad on SS.org:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
2018 KSR Ares 50 watt head w/ power cable. It has the factory lit metal field panel and black metal “Mesa rectifier” type knobs. This amp was 2k with my selected options.

I am the original owner of this amp and ordered it directly from Kyle last spring. I am a home player and as such it hasn’t left the confines of my house since receiving it. It is in as close to near mint as you can get. No tolex damage whatsoever and everything else works 100 percent. I am only selling because I’m trying to raise cash to order a revv 120 after falling in love with my current 100P.

Modifications (if any:) none
Accessories (hardshell case etc:) Power cable
Location (City,State or City,Country:) Tampa Bay, FL
International OK? : negative sorry
Contact Info (No Phone #s) A7fitlife@gmail.com or PM me here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo:) $1750 shipped PP gift or best offer. If you’re interested let’s talk!
Pictures:
F3-FECC47-EF17-46-FF-A79-C-727-EA0-D0-BB10.jpg

1-A7-F698-D-7-CCF-4679-9642-04066-A0811-E5.jpg

So how much difference is it between this and the Revv? Just asking cause I'm thinking about grabbing a new amp this year and Revv and KSR are two that have caught my eye. I dont neeed 4 channels or midi.

They are a bit different on their voicing. I find the revv to be easier to dial in for me personally but they both sound really good once you get them dialed in. The KSR is a bit darker and smoother while the revv is a bit more aggressive and throaty.

Neither are overly compressed like a 5150III for example, both have great clarity. The KSR gets in the pocket for me with a boost pedal while I could play the revv without one pretty easily but sounds killer with one if you do use one.

Both are quality amps without a doubt.

Back