FS: Epiphone Elite Elitist Les Paul Custom Arctic White 2006

Veritas0Aequitas

Up for sale is a 2006 Epiphone Les Paul Elitist Les Paul Custom in Arctic White

If you're here, you probably know what this guitar is. Made in Japan, rivals Gibson Standards/Traditionals for quality and playability. Maple top, mahogany body, long neck tenon, non-weight relieved body, 500k pots, all the good stuff that many Gibsons don't even have.

I realized I'm not a white guitar guy. I have played it a handful of times only in my house. It weighs in right at 9lbs and is extremely well balanced. It sounds amazing. As good as any of my Gibsons and I own Historics. Everything is stock. Nothing has been changed or modified.

Comes with an Epiphone hard shell case. It has some very light wear of the gold hardware on the bridge and tailpiece. Other than that, it is in amazing condition.

$1075 shipped. Payment via PayPal. Shipped & insured FedEx.

Not interested in trades at this time. Comes from a smoke-free home.

This is a video of the EXACT guitar. It still looks the same. Basically MINT.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

A few questions, did you dye the fretboard? In the video it looks a lot lighter than your images, could just be lighting in your pics though.

What is the neck carve like?

Hi,

No, I did not dye the fretboard. I used Fret Doctor on it which is a very high quality fretboard conditioner.

I would say the neck carve is in between a 60's and 50's. It's a very comfortable carve.

I hope that helps.

Back