SOLD

jco5055

Here is an absolute beast! The mods are the "Modern" mod and the "Fender Twin clean" mod. Included is a footswitch that lets you choose between the clean/dirty channels.

Other mods (as you can see in the pics) include a voicing switch to add a midrange boost, a pull midshift, Depth, Bass/Mid/Treb controls for the clean channel (the blue knobs on the back), a noise gate, two gain controls, and a master volume for both clean and dirty channels. The master is of special note, having it turned up to about a 1 is more than enough loudness for my apartment, and Mark modded the amp in such a way that no attenuator is needed, one can get the "full" sound at this low volume!

I've had the amp since Jan 17th, and only selling because of a recent and immediate $$$ need. Let's just say you should have quite a few months' emergency fund in place even after spending on GAS. My brother will give me a loan if I can't sell after a month on the condition that I at least attempt to sell first.

Here's the reverb link if anyone wants to check it out: https://reverb.com/item/18707343-ma...-cameron-modded-modern-fender-twin-clean-mods

Currently selling for $3500 + $100 shipping (or can pick it up local if you can drive/are in Chicago area), however feel free to PM me, I like giving deals to fellow rig-talk members.

EDIT: I'll give rig talk members the price of $3250+ shipping (and if I decide to do any price drops on reverb give rig talk a bigger one)

And here's a pic, go to the posting for more :

Also here's the clip again of Mark shredding on it!:

Attachments

• IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 1,094
sg guy":35irx4gp said:
-sounds awesome, mark did a similar mod for me... good luck with the sale!

Thanks! Yeah it sucks that I need the $$$, it's honestly the best amp I've ever heard IRL. As a fun experiment I cranked the gain up all the way (both of them) and had the Master at 1 (setting not o/clock) and it was INSANE the power/feedback with my guitar's volume all the way down.

Back