WTB+ Elmwood M90, Excellent to Really Good Condition

Pain

Found my VHT Ultra Lead here so I'm back....
I'm looking for an original or 2nd owner M90 with..

Known history (gigged, home only, how many owners, tube life etc)
No issues or past serious issues
Mint to Really Good condition
Black but Red would be really cool to find
Footswitch
Preferably USA unless you're willing to work on shipping
Shipped like a million dollar vase with full insurance

I have the money but am waiting for the right amp

Pain":mkgz0k3v said:
Found my VHT Ultra Lead here so I'm back....
I'm looking for an original or 2nd owner M90 with..

Known history (gigged, home only, how many owners, tube life etc)
No issues or past serious issues
Mint to Really Good condition
Black but Red would be really cool to find
Footswitch
Preferably USA unless you're willing to work on shipping
Shipped like a million dollar vase with full insurance

I have the money but am waiting for the right amp
There is one posted on Craig's list. I am in North Carolina, it pops up from Las Vegas. Obviously the seller is willing to ship. It's the kt88( is there another version of the m90) I had one for a while. It's an awsome amp!
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/d/ ... 24129.html

Thanks, I called to him but the condition and history are a bit below my standard so I'll pay top dollar for one I feel might not have any future Gremlins pop up. If you look in the lower left and right corner of the face plate there's odd panel warping, not sure how that's possible, I'll pass but thanks for taking the time to post.

All good man, I thought the price seemed a bit high. I sold mine for 15, they are rare no question. Has a fan on the back for tube heat. He is drivin a hard bargain with that price and any cosmetic damage it seems. That usually is earned by banging into something. Happy Hunting

Pain":jrwncmtq said:
If you look in the lower left and right corner of the face plate there's odd panel warping, not sure how that's possible, I'll pass but thanks for taking the time to post.

On those amps it's very easy to crack the faceplate when the chassis is pulled. I had a MINT M60 in the cherry wood headshell I sold for 1600, would like to have it back. Here is one not sure if it meets your criteria but you can return it if you dont like it..
https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/?Ntt=elmwood&Ns=r

I'd love to find a red one but they seem really rare.

Thanks for the diagnosis, that makes sense and I'll look for that from now on.

That GC link was just a booty shot, no face pic which usually means it's fugly. And look at this Cobra amp pic from a student who got one two weeks ago. They packed it in plastic wrap and paper, wow, they're clueless, I'll probably pass on all music store shipping's.

Attachments

• media-1552979011935-Mar_14_2019_8_05_PM.jpg
    media-1552979011935-Mar_14_2019_8_05_PM.jpg
    800.4 KB · Views: 105
Back