YGHuHKxl.jpg

b6CjLVWl.jpg

4MQ90Oel.jpg

U8yl2dil.jpg

ANvjOJ0l.jpg

Egq7g7sl.jpg

yExBmLyl.jpg

3yZhvtHl.jpg

Up for grabs is My Custom USA Jackson Dinky. I am the original owner of this guitar and it is a unique one of a kind instrument that was ordered from Jackson by Tundra Music in Canada.

This axe was my # one for a while as its a great playing and sounding guitar. It was built with features that would only come on a masterbuild such as a straight 14" fret-board radius and a tunomatic bridge on a dinky. I'm not sure how they were able to get these specs because they never gave me straight answers , I was just happy to get the guitar and when I asked to order another one in a different color they told me it would have to be a masterbuild which would cost upwards of 4k and take as much as 2 years to be completed. Anyways having owned other USA Jacksons I can say the neck on this one is outstanding , the fretwork, rolled edges and how perfect every note rings with super low action makes it a winner in my opinion. Excellent condition , any questions feel free to ask.

I am also going to offer your choice of bridge pickup. What's in it now is a Fishman Fluence classic in zebra which is featured in the pics but because I also have a Fluence modern and a EMG 81x doing nothing I can swap it if preferred. The Modern and the 81x would come in satin black covered.

-- (PRICE DROP $2450 Shipped)

Specs are :

- Satin Gun Metal finish
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck , Dinky profile
- Ebony fretboard , single sharkfin inlay at 12th
- 14" fretboard radius, rolled edges, jumbo frets
- Hipshot locking tuners
- TuneoMatic string through fixed bridge
- Electronics : 1 volume pot and killswitch
- Your choice of pickup

Back