Looking for a beater Super Strat

If you were open to Floyd guitars I’d have possibly had the guitar for you. Natural ash body, ebony fretboard, and your choice of either black JB/59 or zebra suhr Aldrich set for 625 shipped in a heavy duty gig bag. The Floyd rose on this one I switched out for a German made unit

I vouch for the Contemporary Strat. Got one in a trade and my USA Wolfgangs, EB Axis and Gibson Les Paul with Floyd and other Floyd USA Strats just sit. Was never a fan of active pickups but these actually sound warm and full and yes the Floyd is a good one. You can find these for under $325 and would make a nice project guitar down the road. Feels like a Charvel Strat quite honestly.

I have a LTD F-250. Neck thru passive EMG's and I can block the trem if you want. I don't like how the shape looks. Lol

swamptrashstompboxes":2r7x77pf said:
I have a LTD F-250. Neck thru passive EMG's and I can block the trem if you want. I don't like how the shape looks. Lol
Yeah, fugly is an understatement!

napalmdeath":2tqpv92r said:
swamptrashstompboxes":2tqpv92r said:
Yeah, fugly is an understatement!

I will supply a hacksaw and drop it off. I am a fellow Tampa guy.

Based on the title this is probably a dumb question, but are you only interested in "strat" shapes? I've got a carved top alder warmoth tele, HSS with tap for the bridge and loaded with Duncan Alnico II pros, super versatile as it has Humbucker, strat and tele pickups... I also have a hardtail puresalem woodsoul (all mahogany jazzmaster) w, a duncan custom shop JB under jazzmaster in the bridge and a kent armstrong P-90 in the neck.

GOHOINC":20i4yc1z said:
Based on the title this is probably a dumb question, but are you only interested in "strat" shapes? I've got a carved top alder warmoth tele, HSS with tap for the bridge and loaded with Duncan Alnico II pros, super versatile as it has Humbucker, strat and tele pickups... I also have a hardtail puresalem woodsoul (all mahogany jazzmaster) w, a duncan custom shop JB under jazzmaster in the bridge and a kent armstrong P-90 in the neck.

No, not married to Strat shapes. I've been looking at Style 2 Charvels, and some ESP MH's, (I suppose that's still a Strat style). Tele shapes are cool too.

Back