300 to my rig talk homies
not shipping this bitch - sorry
details here
peace

https://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/msg/ ... 90940.html

For sale - Peavey 6505 + 112 Combo Amplifier
Works perfectly!
No issues at all!
After owning a brand new EVH 5150 3 50 watt I can honestly say I enjoyed playing thru this amp much more.
It is more versatile and just has more bark and bite without being too treble heavy.
This amp drives a 4 x 12 Cab like a beast and is the best way to experience it.
This amp does not include the foot switch.

The only reason I am selling this amp is to raise cash for a ceriatone.
Price is firm and cash only - NO TRADES
Will deliver for gas and tolls in the tri-state area.
Thanks!~

Specs below from the peavey website:

After forging the sound of aggression for more than 15 years, Peavey is making its highly respected, high-gain 6505® Series amplifier available for the first time in a 1x12 combo-amp configuration.

The Peavey 6505 - the amplifier used by metal stars Trivium, Machine Head, Bullet For My Valentine and many more - will now be available in a 60-watt combo with two channels and an extensive feature set. The new 6505 Plus 112 combo harnesses the full gain and legendary tone of the Peavey 6505 Series, which since 1991 has defined the sounds of extreme rock guitar, into a format that is equally suited to clubs, rehearsal rooms and studios.

Five select 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6GC power-amp tubes provide the tonal foundation for the 6505 Plus 112 combo, while patented circuitry such as Peavey's Resonance control tweak its legendary tone. Both the Lead and Rhythm channels feature independent three-band EQ, pre/post gain controls and Presence and Resonance adjustment. The Rhythm channel also includes a footswitchable Crunch boost.

The 6505 Plus 112 combo also features the Peavey MSDI™ microphone-simulated direct interface, which eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to route the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console. Additional features include three-spring reverb, effects loop and external speaker outputs, plus a 12" Sheffield® loudspeaker in a sealed-back cabinet that offers maximum resonance and sound projection.

Features
60 watts (RMS)
Foot .switchable lead/rhythm channel select
Effects loop
Separate 3-band EQ on each channel
Separate Resonance and Presence controls for each channel
Two 6L6GC power amp tubes
Lead channel: pre-/post-gain controls
Genuine 3-spring reverb
Top handle
Five 12AX7 preamp tubes
External speaker outputs
16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, foot switchable Crunch boost
Integrated MSDI™ microphone-simulated XLR direct interface
Footswitch Peavey part number 03022920 (sold separately)
One 12" Sheffield® speaker

Attachments

• 00g0g_8zj92EHXZ6D_600x450.jpg
    00g0g_8zj92EHXZ6D_600x450.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 328
  • 00X0X_lRiLJTRvt8R_600x450.jpg
    00X0X_lRiLJTRvt8R_600x450.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 299
Back