SOLD- Bogner Überschall & Goldfinger Superlead

SOLD it all, thanks for looking :)

No trades, funding family projects :) Payment accepted via Paypal, Shipping negotiable, and PM me with offers!

2016 Bogner Überschall Rev Blue. Head-$1600 plus shipping, Half-stack $2200 (prefer local but will consider shipping)
A murderous amplifier that I sent to Bogner themselves to have them modify to be able to switch between EL34 and KT88 tubes. Comes equipped with KT88, maybe 15-20 hours playtime on them. The amp itself is easily a 9/10, with no noticeable blemishes to the best of my memory. It is a crushing and very HiFi sounding metal channel, and if you back off the bass or kick it in the front with a good boost, it will chug with the best of them.

Jx4idXll.jpg

0m2zKj3l.jpg

The cable for the footswitch needs tucked into the housing and secured better, but functions perfectly as-is.
R03VICtl.jpg

2018 Bogner Goldfinger Superlead. Head- $1850 plus shipping, Half-stack $2350 (prefer local but will consider shipping)
Seriously misunderstood creatures the Goldfingers. The best clean channel I've played, period. And the superlead version has a drive channel that goes from mellow fuzz to damn tight chug machine and many things in-between. In my gigging days, this amp would be a perfect do-it-all. True splashy/Fender-y spring reverb, powerful footswitch, and more ways to shape the gain structure than I even honestly explored. I know a lot of the Rig-Talkers are looking just for the brootz, but I'm not kidding, on a closed back cabinet this amp in 80's mode EQ'd aggressively moves some air. Not the first thing I'd buy for metal, but for disgustingly gorgeous cleans, and a damn good gain channel with tons of control, I'm gonna be sad to see this one go.

lZg4fJHl.jpg

p3l3tp4l.jpg

Op3tOFDl.jpg

:rock:

Back