WTB Combo Amp

61reissue

I have been out of the game for a loooong while and just looking to dip my feet in the wading pool! Of how I miss the glory days of trading 3K amps and guitars daily like it was candy:)

Anyway, I digress. I am looking for a 1x12 combo but noodle around with and figured I would check in here. I don't know whats out there anymore and less about values.

So looking to keep it $1,000 or less shipped to 19520(and accept PayPal) :rock:

Any interest in a Mike Soldano designed Yamaha T100C. It has 2 channels each with separate EQ and reverb 100 watt all tube combo. Yes!.. I did say 100 watts. I just had a friend and local tech David Johnson fix an issue and and give it a clean bill of health. I could do $525 OBO

I am down in Towson at the top of the Baltimore beltway.

Attachments

• Yamaha T100C smaller file.jpg
    Yamaha T100C smaller file.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 671
rosssurf":2oghiiwn said:
Any interest in a Mike Soldano designed Yamaha T100C. It has 2 channels each with separate EQ and reverb 100 watt all tube combo. Yes!.. I did say 100 watts. I just had a friend and local tech David Johnson fix an issue and and give it a clean bill of health. I could do $525 OBO

I am down in Towson at the top of the Baltimore beltway.

Thanks for the offer but I am going to pass. I had one of these, actually owned a few over the years, and it was just too load an amp for what I'm looking for these days.

61reissue":2icwrjo5 said:
I have been out of the game for a loooong while and just looking to dip my feet in the wading pool! Of how I miss the glory days of trading 3K amps and guitars daily like it was candy:)

Anyway, I digress. I am looking for a 1x12 combo but noodle around with and figured I would check in here. I don't know whats out there anymore and less about values.

So looking to keep it $1,000 or less shipped to 19520(and accept PayPal) :rock:

How about a Mesa Electra Dyne?

Mesa Boogie Electra-Dyne 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp https://reverb.com/item/26893013-mesa-b ... dium=share

How about a nearly new Blackstar Kentucky Special? Im willing to let it go at a great price as I t does have a slight cosmetic blemish. PM me for details if interested.

I have an Ampeg GVT15 head + 1x12 Ampeg cabinet I may consider parting with. Vintage Ampeg tone - no high-gain trickery.

Back