Friedman Golden Pearl OD price drop SOLD

John4021

Bought new.
Just overloaded with pedals and cleaning house.
$170.00 new SOLD shipped /PP'd in the US

AuzdPIdl.jpg

I am somewhat local to you and actually reached out on CL about the Fortin pedal. If I can sell the Koko Reloaded soon, I will hit you up for the Pearl.

Been wanting to try one but have bought several OD's this past year and am now only bringing in another after I move one.

fek":3bg9dj2c said:
I am somewhat local to you and actually reached out on CL about the Fortin pedal. If I can sell the Koko Reloaded soon, I will hit you up for the Pearl.

Been wanting to try one but have bought several OD's this past year and am now only bringing in another after I move one.

Gentlemen, meet at my place...a mini-reunion of the ampfest from 347 years ago. Steve left early due to ... uh, well he left early.

Uncle John brings his own recipe of gastric distress, so we're all among friends. I'll buy the beer.

Rayneman":1bw5lp2d said:
fek":1bw5lp2d said:

Gentlemen, meet at my place...a mini-reunion of the ampfest from 347 years ago. Steve left early due to ... uh, well he left early.

Uncle John brings his own recipe of gastric distress, so we're all among friends. I'll buy the beer.

Are you saying my playing/tone gives you gas?( ..and NOT G.A.S.)
:LOL: :LOL:

Back