Gutierrez Juggernaut bolt-on prototype 1 of a kind

Juggernaut

*Reverb link in case pics dont work* https://reverb.com/item/13823660-gutier ... 10-natural

I'm posting this for Brent, he has this posted on Reverb, but thought I'd throw it up here to help him out.

From the Reverb ad:
For sale my number one guitar. Medical bills are forcing me to sell it. It is the Prototype to my bolt on/neck through design juggernaut series. As you can see there is no heel where the body meets the neck like a neck through.
Another interesting feature of this guitar is the scalloped fingerboard. I did the scallops square not round like traditional scalloped fingerboards. The scallop is flat until it meets where the fret
meets the fingerboard allowing for us as the most scallop feel you can imagine. It is a 25.5 inch scale. All 24 frets are jescar 55110 stainless steel. The trem is an original Floyd Rose with the addition of a FU fat brass block with mutes installed in the trem springs .the machine hands are Gotoh reverse six in line. Pickup mounted directly to body.
Another interesting fact. This guitar has an in line buffer circuit. You can engage it by pressing the small switch in the control panel "in ". to disengage it for true bypass press the switch to the "out" position .this allows it to be true bypass and nothing is in the signal just the Duncan Alternative 8, the jack and the volume knob.
As you can see by the photos the output jack is located on the bottom of the curve of the body allowing you to run the cable up thru your strap. Recessed Dunlop strap locks. As in all gutierrez guitars dual carbon fiber rods on either side of the dual action truss rod. Finish is a thin but very hard sealer coat. I despise thick tone robbing finishes. This guitar was built for myself and have used it constantly for the last 10+years. The guitar can be demoed at Boogie Music in Phoenix , AZ. Located at 3562 W Cactus rd. PHX, AZ 85029. Store hours are M-F 10-7, Sat 10-5, Sun 10-5. The neck is wide thin. l I Hate to sell it, buy my loss is your gain.:(

Price is $1000 + shipping

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 1,145
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 1,147
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 1,145
  • 6.jpg