Gibson Historic 1960 Reissue Les Paul VOS G0 R0 Ebony 2012

Veritas0Aequitas

Up for sale is my 2012 Gibson Custom Shop Historic 1960 Reissue Les Paul VOS R0 in Ebony / Black

This is a serious players guitar. It sounds amazing and has an amazing neck. When you strum this guitar acoustically, the whole thing resonates. It may have some physical wear but it sounds and plays utterly PHENOMENAL! I've compared it to my other Historics and it sounds and plays just as good as ones more than twice it's price. There is nothing wrong structurally with this guitar what-so-ever. The neck is straight, the frets have plenty of life left in them, the headstock is good, and it intonates perfectly fine.

$2850 shipped. Payment via PayPal. Guitar will be well packed and fully insured when shipped.

Specs:
Weight: 8lbs 14oz (appx)
Top: Maple
Body: Mahogany w/ No Weight Relief (no swiss cheese hole or chambering)
Fretboard: Rosewood (beautiful dark figured board)
Long Neck Tenon
Original Aged Vintage Nickel Hardware & Aluminum Tailpiece
50's Wiring
Original Hard Shell Lifton Pink Crush Case OHSC
Certificate of Authenticity

Neck Dimensions (appx)
1st Fret: 0.79"
12th Fret: 0.93"

Condition:
Overall, the guitar has a great "relic'd" look to it. There are some dings, some scratches, some buckle rash (worming) and some wear (please see pics). It's a black guitar so it's hard to get the right pictures, but I did my best so if you have any questions, ask them before purchasing it. Overall, it's not that bad, but I want to give full disclosure on everything. The ABR bridge has been upgraded to conversion studs for stability as pictured (rather than going right into the body) but still includes the original bridge and tailpiece. There are some dings/indents in the finish around the bridge posts as pictured but the finish is still intact. The end/edge of the headstock had a small chip repair at the top right (pictured) which has been touched up/repaired, but it is tiny and not really noticeable. There are no neck cracks or repairs of any sort. One tiny ding on the neck as pictured but you can't feel it when you're playing (and I'm picky about that). Some finish wear down by the input jack as pictured.

Honestly, this guitar plays and sounds amazing. I would love to keep it but life happened so out it must go. Someone is going to get a real gem.

Comes from a smoke free home.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php