Gibson Les Paul 2013 Traditional Plus Chicago Blue AAA Top

Veritas0Aequitas

Up for sale is my 2013 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus in Chicago Blue with a AAA Chevron Flame Top!

$1850 shipped. Payment via PayPal. Guitar will be well packed and fully insured when shipped.

These 2013 Traditional's are basically a poor man's Historic. It has NO WEIGHT RELIEF (no swiss cheese holes, no chambering, just one SOLID piece of mahogany like the Historics) and a nice 50's style neck. Even with no weight relief it comes in at right around 9lbs (give or take) - the perfect weight for a LP!

It is absolutely STUNNING to look at with a AAA Chevron top and has some great upgrades to boot. It has a very beautiful dark Rosewood fretboard to boot. When you strum this guitar acoustically, the whole thing resonates. Sometimes these production line guitars hit the nail on the head and this is one.

Normally these come with the awful, noisy, modern wiring harnesses from the factory with low quality parts that makes these guitars sound terrible. This one has been professionally upgraded with shielded/braided wiring and an Emerson Custom Les Paul 50's Style Wiring Harness with Bumblebee Capacitors. I own a few Historics and without a doubt this one sounds on par with them. Comes with the original wiring harness.

It also comes with upgraded Burstbucker 1 & 3 zebra pickups.

The only thing visually I see wrong with this guitar is there is some VERY light buckle rash/worming on the back. Other than that, you're looking at a very clean and beautiful instrument.

I would love to keep this amazing guitar but life happened so out it must go. Someone is going to get a gem.

Comes from a smoke free home.

Updated pics to come soon.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php