Gibson J-45 Standard Antique Natural Sitka Spruce / Mahogany

Veritas0Aequitas

Up for sale is my 2012 Gibson J-45 Standard in Antique Natural

$1799 shipped. Payment via PayPal. Guitar will be well packed and fully insured when shipped.

This one has a Sitka Spruce Top & Mahogany Back & Sides. It also has a beautiful dark Rosewood fretboard and bridge. Check out the photos and see for yourself.

These Antique Natural finished ones were a limited release and did not make many of them. They are rare to find and are beautiful. From my research I found they used the best looking figured wood for the top, back and sides since it was not going to be dyed sunburst / black which is normally done to hide imperfections.

Also installed from the factory: L.R. Baggs Element Active Acoustic Pickup System

This guitar plays quite effortlessly and is very clean. I cannot find any visible blemishes. I've never gigged it and people who I played it for at home commented on how amazing and complex it sounds. It has that big low end, smooth mid-range, clear yet pleasing high end, & tons of overtones amongst the whole spectrum.

I would love to keep this amazing guitar but life happened so out it must go. Someone is going to enjoy this one.

Comes with the original blue crush hard shell case. Was in a climate controlled environment at home. Comes from a smoke free home.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back