WTB 'well loved' guitar for under $500 shipped

Warmoth alder carved top tele, maple and rosewood neck 1-3/4 nut, sperzel tuners, duncan alnico ii pro hum, strat rwrp, tele neck. 2 vol, 1 tone, push pull.

Or pure Salem wood soul in candy green. Bridge pickup was replaced with a duncan custom shop jb under jazzmaster.

How about an LTD H-302, with Seymour Duncan Alpha/Omega pickups ($250 upgrade)? Actually plays and sounds pretty good. $370 shipped. Or, $250 shipped with a JB/59 pickup set (zebra, and rusted poles, but work fine and sound good too). Hard to beat the bang for buck here...

ciePU8S.jpg

Late 90's MIK Epiphone LP with a Duncan Distortion in the bridge. Red flame top. Great guitar in great shape. I'll find a pic.

jsp":28tbpxt2 said:
How about an LTD H-302, with Seymour Duncan Alpha/Omega pickups ($250 upgrade)? Actually plays and sounds pretty good. $370 shipped. Or, $250 shipped with a JB/59 pickup set (zebra, and rusted poles, but work fine and sound good too). Hard to beat the bang for buck here...

ciePU8S.jpg

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Mint Fender Contemporary Strat with Floyd, active pickups and reverse headstock. White body, black pick guard, rosewood. $330 shipped.

Hate to say it but other than the pickups and maybe a real good set up this isn't far behind my Friedman Cali in terms of fit and playability. $330 compared to $3300 and believe me I love my Friedman.

GOHOINC":6i1woxpb said:
Warmoth alder carved top tele, maple and rosewood neck 1-3/4 nut, sperzel tuners, duncan alnico ii pro hum, strat rwrp, tele neck. 2 vol, 1 tone, push pull.

Or pure Salem wood soul in candy green. Bridge pickup was replaced with a duncan custom shop jb under jazzmaster.

oh man..not my thread...do you mind throwing a photo up?

Back