FS: Splawn Nitro KT88

gfighter

For sale is a 2008 Splawn Nitro. I am the original owner and the amp was purchased new from Splawn. It originally came with EL34s but was modified to use KT88s (modification was done by a professional amp tech in Orlando FL). This mod is pretty common for this amp and can be reversed easily if needed. There are no rips or notable scuffs on the tolex, and overall the amp is very clean, in excellent condition - it sat inside a road case most of its life. Really the only thing to note cosmetically is on the back corners, where the tolex folds over - the little triangular pieces of tolex that fold over tend to lift up just a little. You could put some glue on there and it would totally fix it but I never bothered.

It comes with the original Splawn shipping box/packaging, AC cable and foot switch. The foot switch has a few minor scuffs on it but is in good condition. ALSO INCLUDED is a cable that will allow you to wire up the amp to a GCX/Ground Control or similar midi switcher in order to change channels and engage the Solo function via midi controller. This cable was purchased from Splawn. I called Scott Splawn and was like hey does anyone ever use your amps with a midi switcher and he said yes, here's what you need. I think I paid around $70 for the cable. I used it with a GCX/Ground Control combo and it worked great!

$1500 paypal'd + shipping within the US.

Any questions or if more pics are needed, just ask! Thanks!
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_8175.JPG
    IMG_8175.JPG
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 1,529
  • IMG_8176.JPG
    IMG_8176.JPG
    982 KB · Views: 1,508
  • IMG_8183.JPG
    IMG_8183.JPG
    888.5 KB · Views: 1,490
  • IMG_8184.JPG