delete

I've been pm'd guitar trade offers that are not the ones mentioned. Having said that, some of these are very interesting offers. This has made me think I may be open to other high end guitars as well. So hit me up with what you have. I am also a huge fan of Knaggs and other, so who knows...

Is this "stock" or has this had the laundry list of update to make it correct to Cameron-spec and also replace the noisy Power Transformer??

Equ1nox":jb7m9ilw said:
Is this "stock" or has this had the laundry list of update to make it correct to Cameron-spec and also replace the noisy Power Transformer??

It is stock and has never had a need for any update. The noise floor is very low on this particular amp even with higher gain settings. If you have any further questions or need for detailed information please feel free to PM or email me if you're seriously interested.

Hey, not in the market for any more amps (I say definitively. . .yea right) but just wanted to say I'm 59 and could listen to your son play guitar all day long.. Wow he's great. If he's currently in a band let me know if they have any music online or available. I assume you taught him everything he knows? :p

Eric

ericb":35hvgone said:
Hey, not in the market for any more amps (I say definitively. . .yea right) but just wanted to say I'm 59 and could listen to your son play guitar all day long.. Wow he's great. If he's currently in a band let me know if they have any music online or available. I assume you taught him everything he knows? :p

Eric

Thanks for the kind words, Eric. Much appreciated. I put a guitar in his hands as soon as he was old enough to hold one. I taught him for many years, but when it comes to metal he left me behind a long time ago. He played in bands for several years, but he's now a microbiology / chemistry dual major in college with plans for medical school, so his plate is too full for a band these day. He does play everyday and has continued to take his playing to new levels. We have jam sessions together every weekend, but it's hard for me to keep up with him. I am a very proud Dad needless to say. Thanks again

fretmaster":3h7gep99 said:
ericb":3h7gep99 said:

Eric

Thanks for the kind words, Eric. Much appreciated. I put a guitar in his hands as soon as he was old enough to hold one. I taught him for many years, but when it comes to metal he left me behind a long time ago. He played in bands for several years, but he's now a microbiology / chemistry dual major in college with plans for medical school, so his plate is too full for a band these day. He does play everyday and has continued to take his playing to new levels. We have jam sessions together every weekend, but it's hard for me to keep up with him. I am a very proud Dad needless to say. Thanks again

Wow what a great story. My dad was a biochemist (and brother still is) , but I chose to be in a band in college instead of a serious career. Then I hear kids play like this and realize what a dumb choice that was. lol. . Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed the playing, and I'm sure you must have loads of talent for him to inherit what he did. My situation is a bit funny to me. . I can play guitar decently and have since I was 14. . My kids didn't take up any instruments seriously at all although I wish they would've. Meanwhile I've struggled to sing decently my whole life and sing like crap in my bands for the past 40+ years, , and I have 2 girls who can sing perfectly and effortlessly but are too shy to do it in front of a crowd... sigh... OK back to your sale ad now. . You should have no problem selling it

Eric

155":38uf3dqs said:
delete the second video thats not gonna help sell it

The point is versatility. Whether it appeals to you or not is mute. It can cover a multitude of tonal styles from 80's rock to new metal. And does everything extremely well.

Back