RC Custom Floyd Rose Tele

FLYINRYAN11

I make a handful of guitars a year and I made this one from the ground up for myself. Has been my personal guitar for about a year or so. No expense was spared and has the best stuff on it available. Excellent condition- Just normal play wear.
*Hand picked Old growth pine body- very resonant and alive sounding
* Real gold leaf used on body design
*Warmoth modern neck-standard thin profile- Ebony board- I like to use these since they have the side adjust truss rod with a floyd- dont have to take the neck off to adjust and dont have to drill out up at the headstock under the floyd nut which can make things weaker and hard to get to.
*Stainless frets, compound radius
*Custom Sperzel open back tuners in satin gold to match the rest of the guitar
*Original German Floyd Rose in satin gold
*Big brass block
*FU Tone brass floyd inserts
*EVH D-tuna with trem stop- go from standard to drop D in a flash without having to retune
*Custom Solid brass neck plate,rear cavity cover, and volume knob
*Seymour Duncan pickups- lil 59 in the neck and a custom distortion in the bridge(alnico2 mag with hex polepieces- one of my favorite combos in this type of guitar- we tried a ton of combinations and settled on this)
*EVH Low friction pot, switchcraft switch and jack
*Schaller strap locks
*7.5lbs on my scale

$1275 shipped/ppl/insured with hardcase
I stand behind my work- if whoever buys it isnt 100% happy ill give them they're money back as long as they will cover return shipping and its in the same shape as it left me.

Guitar plays and sounds Amazing! Rings out like a bell. Id put it up against anything custom shop from the big brands. Feel free to reach out with any questions, be more than happy to answer them.

Also included some pics of other guitars iv built/building to show my work.
(THE FIRST SIX ARE THIS GUITAR LISTED- THE REST ARE EXAMPLES OF SOME OF MY WORK IM BUILDING/BUILT)

Would like to sell it out right but I possibly might entertain trades(trade value a bit higher)
01616_geU951VeMRs_600x450.jpg

00w0w_nbOeFvU033_600x450.jpg

00202_jzpbGKyx6Tt_600x450.jpg

00707_j0PvdBSuqam_600x450.jpg

00404_leFvpOmf67X_600x450.jpg

00r0r_dttDPOsejo9_600x450.jpg

00303_7WQza4GTdlM_600x450.jpg

01717_jazHbkFl9jn_600x450.jpg

00T0T_aInyLCOfWSQ_600x450.jpg

00W0W_1EIwAvdC7iw_600x450.jpg

00505_4ibCjcvNO2I_600x450.jpg

00505_27zrUUt4jp2_600x450.jpg

00q0q_dW9NmVsm479_600x450.jpg

axegod8185":37v6nlgh said:
What frets size and neck radius? I assume 12 radius?
On the flame top tele: 10” radius and 6105 fret wire. Feel free to pm me with your email and I can get some pics sent if your interested. That one has a super nice roasted flame neck. Lots of nice flame figure

What does pine sound like? I never played a pine guitar and this looks like a rock beast. I hear it’s a soft wood. How do you have the action set

Action is set as low as anybody would want it in my opinion. I like to set it up as low as possible. You can always raise it. Hard to say exactly what pine sounds like as so many factors come into play but seems like it is very alive sounding (or the pieces Iv had)if that makes sense and has a nice attack and good string to string separation.
If your interested I can send a video clip(nothing fancy) if that would help

Here is a super raw i phone clip I did last night at a very low bedroom volume but hopefully it will give you some sort of an idea of how it sounds and sustains even at a low volume(you can almost here the pick attack on the strings and me breathing for volume reference). Please excuse all the clams and poor video quality.
Sincerely, Ryan

up-
I stand behind my work- if whoever buys it isnt 100% happy ill give them they're money back as long as they will cover return shipping and its in the same shape as it left me.
Sincerely, Ryan

Back