------

the4thlast1

kyrrD4Ql.jpg

TtE8Cszl.jpg

I am mostly looking for trades to see what might come up as Im not even sure about letting this one go, Its one of the best sounding amps Ive had come through the man cave !... I am the original owner , purchased it new and have all the original accessories it came with such as footswitch , cables , box etc. If I must list a price then it would be $1800 shipped pp'd.

FondledDuck":1ch0ph00 said:
Why are you considering letting this go?

Because Im nuts basically lol.... I like to try new stuff. There are some amps I have bought and sold several times. No issues with the Revv it has been a favorite of mine. I bought the Revv at the same time I bought the new peavey Invective amp that came out. I wanted something with a lot of switching options and between the two amps the Revv was the clear winner, it wasnt even close.

The Revv reminds me of the KSR amps, those are nice amps too but I prefer the Revv voicing and feel.

the4thlast1":cj4fgked said:
FondledDuck":cj4fgked said:
Why are you considering letting this go?

Because Im nuts basically lol.... I like to try new stuff. There are some amps I have bought and sold several times. No issues with the Revv it has been a favorite of mine. I bought the Revv at the same time I bought the new peavey Invective amp that came out. I wanted something with a lot of switching options and between the two amps the Revv was the clear winner, it wasnt even close.

The Revv reminds me of the KSR amps, those are nice amps too but I prefer the Revv voicing and feel.

Based on all that praise, seems like you should keep it! :D ...GLWS. I've been really wanting to try one of these lately. I can't take the chance I'd lose some cash on flipping it though: too much of that the last few years.

I love all that I read and hear online about these Revvs.

Back