Cameron Bogner Ecstacy (Price drop 3/21)

gybe!

As I don`t play guitar any longer I am basically unloading everything but a few bare essentials. So, my Cameron overhauled Bogner Ecstacy is on the block. I have toyed with this going before, so you may have seen it at some point. But, this has been with me since 2009 and is an absolute monster. Clean channel is taken directly from the Shiva and the red channel is somewhere between an Aldrich and Jose. This is a complete channel overhaul for the red channel, not the so-called Marvel mod. Also, the red channel can be switched to something close to a pre-2004 version with a switch on the back. Blue channel has minimal impact from the mod.

Price:
$2800

Trades:
650b/27.5” large mountain bike or fresh bmw e30 325i 3.73 LSD

Email me at jr372 AT cornell DOT edu for fastest response.
Trades:
Only trades I am interested in would be Spec E30 parts or maybe race car data acquisition pieces

Here is a crappy video. Shot on an iPhone X, stock 82 Les Paul custom...this is the first time I have picked up a guitar in MONTHS. This is the red channel.

GrUOVAw.jpg

NnPMcjf.jpg

Metlupass2":39xqypdv said:
Youre pics are huge.

Mark Cameron actually modded this amp?

Yes, my understanding is this was a one off while he was at Bogner.

And yeah, gotta sort out a way to resize them :LOL: :LOL:

gybe!":3pb355kw said:
As I don`t play guitar any longer I am basically unloading everything but a few bare essentials. So, my Cameron overhauled Bogner Ecstacy is on the block. I have toyed with this going before, so you may have seen it at some point. But, this has been with me since 2009 and is an absolute monster. Clean channel is taken directly from the Shiva and the red channel is somewhere between an Aldrich and Jose. This is a complete channel overhaul for the red channel, not the so-called Marvel mod. Also, the red channel can be switched to something close to a pre-2004 version with a switch on the back. Blue channel has minimal impact from the mod.

Price:
$3000

Trades:
Only trades I am interested in would be Spec E30 parts or maybe race car data acquisition pieces

repPcqO.jpg

xGfoDwX.jpg

See if this works …
repPcqOh.jpg

xGfoDwXh.jpg

Guy down the street from me sold one of these Cameron XTC’s a while back. I believe all 3 channels were modded.

Back