2016 Wizard MCII 100 sold

• Thread starter Deleted member 26960
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26960

Comes with custom footswitch for the push-pull knobs (lead boost, rhythm boost, channel, loop), most recent mc2 revision. Will ship internationally at buyer's expense, message about fees, customs and whatnot. Excellent condition, only cosmetic defects are the canada sticker at the back losing it's stickiness, and slight compression on the vinyl wrap where another amp was sitting.

Might be interested in trades for interesting boutique/high-end amps, no guitars please

price: 3800 shipped to canada/conus (bank xfer or paypal gift preferred - otherwise add fees), international please message for a quote

zdj7e4my99bgxaxm58tx.png

r9p3haloygm6lgiyc39d.png

zupm67to1ouz5klsdlzz.png

Was already packaged up for a trade when terms changed at the last moment, so it's currently in a box ready to ship.

saxophonist56":2wbk16d1 said:
https://imgur.com/a/IFMNOjE

any interest in a redplate blackline with matching cab? and what price for a buy? thx

Hi, sorry, I forgot to include the price. I updated it earlier @ 3800 US shipped to US/Canada, or offer - I'm not too interested in redplate, perhaps in terms of trades I'd be into something like an early diezel VH4, fortin meathead/natas-satan, rare modded amps, etc.

Back