80’s Custom Shop ESP Strathead Pre 48th St. ON HOLD!

gtrwun

On hold now pending full payment.

I bought this on here years ago. It’s been a great addition to my collection and honestly one of the best guitars I’ve ever played. Time to move it on. I’m happy to keep it if I can’t get what I think is a fair price. I met the guy that ordered the guitar new and can produce the original receipt and email correspondence to serious buyers if needed. The guitar was ordered by him as a copy of Gary Moore’s Charvel he played around 1982. Originally a single humbucker guitar that was routed for 2 humbuckers in case he wanted to add one later. After he sold the guitar another owner added the single coil neck pickup and the switch. Super clean professional job. Asking $1300.00 via PayPal gift or add 3% for fees. I’d also entertain a personal check with shipment after clearing. Also available for sale local in northern Ca. I’d drive 2/3 hours to meet you. Thanks for looking. No trades please. Need the money! Steve

More pics...I cand send higher resolution pics if you PM me your phone # so I can text. Thanks

Back