SOLD

Beyond Black":2ybetjzp said:
Scored a Mark III, Will consider a trade for a Mark III head.

Which Mark iii stripe did you get?

Beyond Black":1xlof2y0 said:
tstern66":1xlof2y0 said:
Beyond Black":1xlof2y0 said:
Scored a Mark III, Will consider a trade for a Mark III head.

Which Mark iii stripe did you get?
My mistake, I meant I scored a Mark IV. Corrected.

Look for a red or blue stripe Mark iii.

I completely understand

I don't know how many times Ive been tempted to trade my Orthos for a Mark IV but man I can't get a bad sound out of the amp. I'm just going to be patient.

ClintN667":mhtbfhua said:
I completely understand

I don't know how many times Ive been tempted to trade my Orthos for a Mark IV but man I can't get a bad sound out of the amp. I'm just going to be patient.
Yeah, I was gonna move this to score a Mark III, but I’m just not ready to move it. It’s a phenomenal sounding amp, and it’s totally got it’s own thing going on.

Beyond Black":1dxwhp0u said:
ClintN667":1dxwhp0u said:
I completely understand

Yeah, I was gonna move this to score a Mark III, but I’m just not ready to move it. It’s a phenomenal sounding amp, and it’s totally got it’s own thing going on.

The Ares does have it's own thing going. I forget how much I liked that amp, but you just reminded me :cry:

I'm boosting my Orthos with a VFE standout and good god it sounds perfect. I've been using the crunch channel a ton lately. Just love this amp. It has so much going on. I never really use the clean so I should have just got an Ares but it's nice to have a clean of I need it.

Back