SOVTEK KT-88 Matched Quad for sale!SOLD!

harddriver

Here you go SPLAWN guys, here is one of the best sounding and most reliable KT-88 that I have found over the years, these have the tight low end with extended highs yet has mids similar to an EL34. I bought this quad from a fellow Rig-talker who bought them new from the THE TUBESTORE and bought some NOS RCA KT88's and never installed them. The 6550's I bought from him did have some hours of use on them but all of them looked mint as well and all tested like new 75,75,76,75. The silkscreening looks absolutely brand new and were not subjected to any heat due to the mint appearance. I have not installed these in anything that I own because I'm a 6550 guy so I am letting these go. All four tubes have a 1210 manufacturing number on them which translates to October 2012 manufacture date according to a tube dealer I referenced.

I tested all four tubes with my TC-2 Emission tube checker and all four tested as new. I first tested my NOSGE6550A's to get a baseline number reading, I got readings of 75 on two of my NOS new GE6550A's. I also tested two of my new NOS Svetlana 6550C's and I got 72.5 and 70. I was surprised that the Svetlana's tested so low because I know they're new and unused.

I tested these today 4/3/2020

Here are the results on the KT88's: With a baseline of 75 representing 100% as new
#1=75
#2=75
#3=77
#4=75

I accept Paypal.

$110.00 plus $10.00 for USPS priority to lower 48 onlySOLD!

Back