WTB: Friedman JJ100 100W Jerry Cantrell Sig JJ-100 - 2016+

Veritas0Aequitas

I want to buy a Friedman JJ100 100W Jerry Cantrell Signature Amp Amplifier Head. Looking for a 2016 and up.

If you have one and would like to sell it, PM me. I'm interested in taking it off your hands.

Thanks,
Andrew

Dark Helmet":2b7xq2zl said:
I have a 2014, what is the difference between a 2016 band a 2014?

Curious as well. I have a 2014, but was updated by Friedman with the JBE MV--I'm the second owner, so not sure when that was done and if anything else was upgraded; I'd have to check with Dave and the Serial Number.

Regardless, if you can find one with the MV, go that route, especially if you gig. If not, it's not necessary, unless you want a '3 channel amp' at the footswitch.

Cheers and good luck!

I've got a 20 watt head for sale... It's probably as loud as the 100... there's very little difference according to a comparison done.

Let me know if you are interested.. it's just way to f$#% loud for me. Got it in Feb and only played for about an hour.

xfactor23":2tx6x4g9 said:
I've got a 20 watt head for sale... It's probably as loud as the 100... there's very little difference according to a comparison done.

Let me know if you are interested.. it's just way to f$#% loud for me. Got it in Feb and only played for about an hour.

I have the 100w with the JBE MV: for what I do at gigs I need it. I’m tempted to sell my JJ100 now and fo for the Jr, but there is no way the 20 matches the 100 in feel at those larger stage volumes. But I will give it to you, and I’ve not played the 20w, that the Jr/20w can deliver the JJ100 “sound and feel” at lower gig levels. I’m not sold on the DI to PA tones I’ve head online yet, which I would need for my small to medium stage gigs, but overall, I’ve seen more JJ100’s up for sale in the last year or so.

Still love my JJ100! Prolly can’t go wrong with either!

Back