WTB: 90's ESP M-II Custom (Purple)

DESCRIPTION:
Hey, folks! I'm looking to purchase an ESP M-II Custom from the 90's in the metallic purple finish. (HS pickup config, ESP Sinclair or Original Floyd Rose tremolo, clearly says "M-II Custom" on the headstock, etc.) As close to stock as possible would be ideal, but I'm willing to compromise and always up to negotiate.

If anyone has one that they'd be down to part with for the right price, let me know! I'd love to see what you've got! I'll pay top price. Cash is in-hand and ready to go.

PRICE:
Negotiable

I'm in New York City, and I'd be willing to work with you on all shipping concerns.

REFERENCE PHOTOS:
Attaching reference photos here so that you folks know exactly what I'm looking for.

102905268_3206285146051327_6741422290353711670_o.jpg

102827259_3206285142717994_5126869927522819483_o.jpg

102819916_3206285192717989_1899236730528113882_o.jpg

102949079_3206285319384643_1438125993796457313_o.jpg

No pointers to add and good luck.
But I'm curious why that specific model that the Mirage MUA linked isn't good enough for?
I'm guessing it's a nostalgia thing?

xzyryabx":1umd9ae6 said:
But I'm curious why that specific model that the Mirage MUA linked isn't good enough for?
Absolutely correct. Nostalgia plus sentimental purposes.

I passed up on a purple 90's ESP M-II Custom some years ago and have regretted it ever since. So, I'm resuming the hunt.

Also, the Mirage Deluxe and M-II Deluxe models from the 90's were different in design, specs, and feel compared to the M-II Customs of the same years. Do they look somewhat similar? Sure. But I prefer the specs and feel of the 90's M-II Custom.

Emperor Guillotine":178jhsfd said:
xzyryabx":178jhsfd said:

I passed up on a purple 90's ESP M-II Custom some years ago and have regretted it ever since. So, I'm resuming the hunt.

Also, the Mirage Deluxe and M-II Deluxe models from the 90's were different in design, specs, and feel compared to the M-II Customs of the same years. Do they look somewhat similar? Sure. But I prefer the specs and feel of the 90's M-II Custom.

Gotcha.
Good luck with the hunt man, gonna feel real good once you find one!

xzyryabx":12mjoh53 said:
Emperor Guillotine":12mjoh53 said:
xzyryabx":12mjoh53 said:

Gotcha.
Good luck with the hunt man, gonna feel real good once you find one!
I know, right? The hunt has been going on for years now. (Mainly on an on-and-off basis. But still...) Thanks, man.

trey85stang":c87urvoo said:
I had a blue one back in the day killer guitar and they almost never go up for sale.
Hey, Trey. There actually is a 1990 M-II Custom in the gun-metal blue finish for sale in the SF Bay area right now. Absolutely dead-mint condition. If you are interested (or just curious), I can send you a link.

Emperor Guillotine":34bw5hr6 said:
trey85stang":34bw5hr6 said:
I had a blue one back in the day killer guitar and they almost never go up for sale.
Hey, Trey. There actually is a 1990 M-II Custom in the gun-metal blue finish for sale in the SF Bay area right now. Absolutely dead-mint condition. If you are interested (or just curious), I can send you a link.

Thanks for the offer, it’s not needed though I’d end up buying if you sent the link and I don’t need it.

trey85stang":1ft9uww5 said:
Emperor Guillotine":1ft9uww5 said:
trey85stang":1ft9uww5 said:

Thanks for the offer, it’s not needed though I’d end up buying if you sent the link and I don’t need it.
So, I should send you the link, correct?

Back