FS FORTIN Sigil

crankyrayhanky

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fortin Sigil
Modifications (if any:) none
Accessories (hardshell case etc:) all original packaging included (f/s, power cable, etc)
Location (City,State or City,Country:) Mesa, AZ
International OK? : NO
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm here
References (eBay or other forum userid:) same name everywhere online >15 years
Price (include currency and if firm/obo:) 1800 shipped and Paypal conus OBO
Pictures:
20612e0h.jpg

L57rsurh.jpg

sFAIbqGh.jpg

I ordered this a few months ago and finally received on 6-29-20
I cut the box, plastic cover and British Tag so that I could test/play it- it is 100% cosmetic and functional and could be viewed as minty mint new. My circumstances have changed since April ordering - I am now relocating across the country so this sadly needs to go.

I paid more than the listed USA price from an out of country dealer and, considering the lack of availability in the US, I hope to get that back plus shipping and seller fees....plus I have a financial need right now so if someone does not want to wait for the next production run we can likely make a deal. Right now this is the only one on Reverb. I am just a dude in a basement, not a big store, so (assuming it arrives safely) no returns- please know what you are purchasing.

Please know that I may take this ad down at any time if something else sells or as my moving date approaches. I may take it to eBay for a free for all auction but let's see what happens here.
I am 100% everywhere >10 years online using the same name. Thanks for looking!

Back