Hermansson Laney PA head

bubbastain

Anyways, three killer channels. I just recently put a new quad of JJ EL34L’s. I have maybe two hours on them. The last quad of them lasted over 4 years without issue. Ask any questions. I can make a clip if you want to hear anything specific. Lots of tonal options on this thing. It’s totally awesome eye candy too.

$1700 local in person sale. I'll deliver it within two hours of Tacoma if you absolutely know you want it, but I'd prefer someone test it out here first.

08foEEDl.png

Here is Henric demoing the amp.

And here is me in drop B after I put the new power tubes in recently.

the grimbrewer":163bpld9 said:
My old Laney! What a stupendous amp, someone will be blown away, this head is a monster.

So both of us know how much of a monster this thing is. :rock:

Dude didn't you already sell this once before and then buy it back?

Keep that bish....

the grimbrewer":257eyisf said:
https://youtu.be/-BhyhBgkfLQ
Only reason I sold it to you Bubba

Yup, I remember. Three channels wasn’t quite enough huh?? :LOL: :LOL: Four channels with individual bias for each tube right? How is it?

Devin":257eyisf said:
Dude didn't you already sell this once before and then buy it back?

Keep that bish....

Yeah, sold it to a buddy here in town for a bit. I definitely enjoy it and could keep it, but I’m starting the slow process of eventually getting rid of almost everything. Trying to be practical. :LOL: :LOL:

The Sound City is sick, but there's something special about the Laney man. If you were shipping north of the border, I would give it some serious thought. Good luck with the sale brother.

Henric is a great player that seems to have his mods dialed in. Every time I hear an amp mod/rebuild, Im like yep... that's it. Not too many clips out there other than his...and I dig his playing style... but they all sound great. Debating giving up my 3rd Power CSR for this guy... and the 3rd Power is great. Damn gas... apparently it doesn't go away amidst a pandemic..lol.

Little bump for Bubba. To put it in perspective, I had a pre production Cameron CCV at the same time as this Laney and kept the Laney... just saying

the grimbrewer":1b0oj5nw said:
Little bump for Bubba. To put it in perspective, I had a pre production Cameron CCV at the same time as this Laney and kept the Laney... just saying

I've been lagging. I just finished boxing it all up. Ready to go. What a pain.

mooncobra":2wm98ta4 said:
thats a great deal!

I know I’m being super picky, but I’m just paranoid about shipping it and something going wrong. It’s not like you can just go get another one. If it was easily replaceable I wouldn’t be such a bitch about it. :LOL: :LOL:

xpoopx":2iv7jc6n said:
If I can get my 5150 to sell, I’d pick this up in a heartbeat

Just let me know. Still in a box in my basement, but I’ll probably take it back up to my room when I’m a little bit less lazy.

Back