SOLD - FS/T: Mesa Mark V 90w Head

MatrixClaw

Hey guys,

Took a break from guitar for a few years after becoming a father and am finally starting to get back into music again. I traded for this right before my daughter was born, almost 5 years ago, and haven't even tried it until this week :LOL: :LOL: It's an awesome sounding amp, every bit as good as I remember it being when I owned one before, but there's a bunch of cool stuff out now that I'd really like to check out, so this one's on the chopping block.

The amp was toured by the previous owner and has some wear on the front corners (pictured). Comes with the padded slip cover, footswitch and the original paperwork, warranty card, etc.

TRADED! - Looking for $1800 + shipping OBO. References in my signature, I've done a ton of deals in the past with guys on here and all the other forums around the internet.

There's a few amps I'd consider in trade:

• Friedman BE
  • Victory Kraken / Super Kraken + cash
  • PRS Archon + cash
  • PRS MT15 + cash
  • 5153 50w (EL34 or Stealth) + cash
  • MI Audio Megalith Gamma + cash
  • Ceriatone Chupacabra / Yeti + cash
  • Splawn Quickrod + cash
  • Laney Ironheart 60 + cash
  • Marshall JVM 410 + cash

Maybe others, but I'm mostly looking to net at least a little cash on a deal with a high gainer that's 50w or lower (not interested in EL84 or 6V6 amps).

I'd also trade for a Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 2 24 HH 2PT CM ASH or a Jericho Walnut Fusion Evertune 6 (27" scale), plus cash.

Back