FS: Lots of Pedals - Fulltone, Toyroom, EHX, Boss & More

MatrixClaw

Selling off pretty much everything on my pedal board to simplify everything with a Fractal FM3. Most of these I bought right before my daughter was born around 5 years ago and never actually tried them until a few weeks ago :LOL: :LOL:

Boss DD-500 - $285 OBO Shipped CONUS
Bought this years ago and finally plugged it in once last year to try it. Sounds great, tons of options! Comes with all the original packaging, manuals, etc.

Vox Double Deca Delay - $70 OBO Shipped CONUS
Bought this years ago as well and it's only been plugged in once. Comes with the original packaging, manuals, etc.

Fulltone Full Drive 2 MOSFET - $90 OBO Shipped CONUS
One of my favorite boosts ever. Still on the fence about this one, but it doesn't get as much use as my Lovepedal Eternity.

Toyroom FX OCD Clone - $135 OBO Shipped CONUS
Had this built years ago for me and it sounds fantastic. Better than the actual OCD, by quite a bit. Lots of crunch and saturation, just doesn't get as much as use as my Lovepedal Eternity.

SOLD! - EHX Soul Food - $65 OBO Shipped CONUS
Bought this years ago as well and only used it once. Cool pedal, but I've still yet to find something I like better than my Eternity.

MXR Prime Distortion - $35 OBO Shipped CONUS
This is actually a really cool pedal. I'm not generally big on distortions, but I like this one. Bought it on a whim and didn't have a chance to plug it in until a few weeks ago, just don't really need a distortion pedal on my board.

EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi - $90 OBO Shipped CONUS
Bought this to go with a bass rig I used to own and traded the bass rig not long after. Sounds cool, just not really something I need on my board.

ModTone Vintage Wah - $45 OBO Shipped CONUS
Picked this up from a friend who needed some cash a long time ago and I'm just not much of a wah fan. Has some wear but works well.

Joyo Analog Chorus - $25 OBO Shipped CONUS
Honestly, probably one of the best Chorus pedals I've owned, and I've owned many more expensive ones... just not much of a chorus user.

Joyo Deluxe Crunch - $25 OBO Shipped CONUS
Sounds great, especially for the price, just don't have much use for it.

Good luck with the sales my friend. Some of those look tempting but I'm already trying to figure out what to do with the 12 pedals I have now and I'm buying 3 from Maddnotez so ....

Funny though how they all have the same story. "Bought this years ago and plugged it in for the first time last week. Sounds great but can't touch my Eternity" :D

And is that a preamp tube in the Vox Double Decca thing?

311splawndude":300m3cie said:
Good luck with the sales my friend. Some of those look tempting but I'm already trying to figure out what to do with the 12 pedals I have now and I'm buying 3 from Maddnotez so ....

Funny though how they all have the same story. "Bought this years ago and plugged it in for the first time last week. Sounds great but can't touch my Eternity" :D

And is that a preamp tube in the Vox Double Decca thing?
LOL yeah, I used to see all these cool boards and be like, "Man, maybe I need some cool pedals!" Then I'd buy a ton, use them once and realize I don't really like using pedals and sell them. This happened like 4 times :LOL: :LOL:

I think it's just made to look like a tube since it's analog and is supposed to sound tube-like.

Back