Budda SuperDrive 45 series II SOLD

Devilinside

Excellent condition with new power tubes.
$750 shipped

N36gmBSl.jpg

these amps freaking rip, preamp was supposedly designed by Dave Friedman - lots of harmonic chewiness to the tone - GLWS.

There is absolutely no love for Budda anymore. I've had my SD 45 and cabinets on and off sale for 2 or 3 years, if not longer, and have really had absolutely zero serious interest.

Bxlxaxkxe":1taz2c4s said:
Want to grab this but scared of resale issue if/when I move on
Yeah I gotcha!
Trust me, if my wife hadn’t got axed due to Covid BS,
It wouldn’t be going anywhere!

Matt300ZXT":2qzdm3vy said:
There is absolutely no love for Budda anymore. I've had my SD 45 and cabinets on and off sale for 2 or 3 years, if not longer, and have really had absolutely zero serious interest.
Honestly it needs someone to do a well recorded play through video on YouTube doing some more modern type tones with a boost in front and demand will increase :dunno:

Inearthed":37s9khpf said:
Matt300ZXT":37s9khpf said:
Honestly it needs someone to do a well recorded play through video on YouTube doing some more modern type tones with a boost in front and demand will increase :dunno:

I could be that guy :LOL: :LOL:

There is one dude that absolutely slays an SD80 on Youtube. He's a gigging musician and uses the SD80 for rock, country, etc. It seems like a very well produced video with a good sound.

Inearthed":un60qzly said:
Matt300ZXT":un60qzly said:

I was thinking the same thing. I may try and knock out one tomorrow

These are great sounding amps....can remember when they were regarded as muxh as Friedman or Soldano and you couldn't touch one for under $1200.....

alowerdeep":3or580sb said:
These are great sounding amps....can remember when they were regarded as muxh as Friedman or Soldano and you couldn't touch one for under $1200.....

Yeah it’s a shame bump

Back