impulse wishlist

marcy

Hi Guys,
I´m using the PI-101 pretty much and the WOS version is really a great improvement.
Thanks for the good work so far.

Now i will start a tread in that users can list their favorite Cabs that could be added in the future.

Let me start with my favorite:

Bogner uberschall 4x12 cab

Would be great to have the impulse :rock:

cheers,
Marcy

closed/open back cab with celestion g12H speakers. This is one of the great all time speakers and I don't think there is one in the available cabs right now. also, a blackface era deluxe reverb cab 1X12 cab.

Actually there is a Marshall Jubilee with G12H30 :

JubilGreen : Marshall® 2550 2×12″ cab with Celection® Greenback

There are no twin black face but 2 silverface (Jensen and JBL) and a 1961 vibrolux with original Utah speaker and with V30 :

Silver77 : vintage Fender® Twin Reverb® 2X12 – orange JBL®
SilverJen : vintage Fender® Twin Reverb® 2X12 – Jensen® C12K
Vibro Utah : Vintage 1961 Fender® Vibrolux® with original Utah speaker
Vibro V30 : Vintage 1961 Fender® Vibrolux® with Celestion® V30

The last Twin blackface I had was in poor condition, I'll search on something decent to put in the library. ;)

I want Matchless Cab with Customized Celestion G12H30 and Celestion 12M Greenback. It's quite interesting combination.

We have some "combination" cabinets queued starting with a /13 (blue and and an anniversary), they will actually be 2 cabinets profiles, one with speaker A in the close field and then the other. As the mics are pulled away from the cabinet the second speaker will begin to influence the overall sound...exactly as if you were mic'ing the cabinet.

We could experiment with adding a second static mic on the other speaker......no promises yet but we'll definitely give that a try as the idea should work famously.... as long as everyone realizes there will be certain mic placement combinations that will have very pronounced filtering....(just like a real multi mic set-up)

Andy www.diffusion-audio.com

Back