Two Notes PI-101 Wos Namm Demo "Space Needle"

sysexguy

Here's one of our Two Notes Torpedo PI-101WOS Namm 2012 demos in a screencast format, first the entire arrangement and the individual tracks solo'd with a few tweaks and comments along the way.

Andy

...and here's video # 2 from NAMM, doing some different stuff here and there really isn't time to go into great detail here without making a 20 minute video :doh: . I'm open to all questions and comments and if there's a particular question or suggestion, I'm open to making a custom mix or a youtube on a particular aspect.

For example, mix 2 has "overload" on the bass track for one of the speakers used, .....so if someone would like me to use that bass patch on Mix 3 for example.....it's all about having some fun.....

We could also solo some tracks like i did in "Space Needle".

I hope you like it, use headphones or proper speakers to best hear what's going on....which mix do you prefer?

Andy

Both songs were mixed really raw, but I also could post versions that include a more modern mastering, both in the box and/or outboard....tough dilemma.....as they would sound more current (louder and fatter....) but maybe wouldn't be as faithfully portraying the Torpedo's sonics and functionality. (ie. be a fair tool for evaluation).

What would you guys prefer?

Andy

Back