When ENGL shows up a new amp they use... VB-101!

guillaume_pille

Dear all,

the latest Rage album will be released pretty soon. ENGL amps is what Victor Smolski decided to play for ten years, and when he has to record his amp, look at the 2U white rack on the left they used... ;)

I'm not totally OK with the gain setup on the machine (should be a little higher from how the leds are moving :D ) but the result is just amazing.

I am happy to slowly get confidence from other actors on the market when they have to make a demonstration of their products, this is a huge step for Two Notes.

Ever since I discovered Victor, he has been #1 on my guitarist list. Everything he does is just so damn tasty!! Rage is also high up on my list of favorite bands (top 5 without question), especially after Smolski joined. This new album is going to be awesome! :rock:

So what does your Torpedo do exactly? Is it basically a direct-in for recording from an amp rather than micing up an actual amp? I know nothing of recording yet as I have not gotten into it, but when I get my amp I am going to try to get a little more serious.

The Torpedo replaces the cabinet and microphone and can be used for studio, live or rehearsal....that's the quick nickel tour, there are lots of other ways to use it. A good start would be this video:

Andy

sysexguy":1e1v61uh said:
The Torpedo replaces the cabinet and microphone and can be used for studio, live or rehearsal....that's the quick nickel tour, there are lots of other ways to use it. A good start would be this video:

Andy
Thanks, that cleared it right up! :thumbsup:

I feel really dumb for not knowing about Victor Smolski...holy shit that dude can rip. I ordered their new CD after seeing that vid. hoping to get a torpedo live in the near future as well.

Back